Preventative Safety Measures
DEAR VALUED CLIENTS
COVID-19 Preventative Safety Measures EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
To help ensure safety within the community and to practice social distancing we will be altering our ways of operation.
- All appointments will be drop-off only.
- Please refrain from entering the clinic, remain in your vehicle and call once you arrive for further details and instruction. We will take patient history over the phone.
- We will not be booking any elective surgery procedures at this time (spays and neuters). If your pet is in need of any emergency surgery please call and we will do our best to assist you.
- Please call ahead of time to ensure we have your pet’s food in stock and call upon arrival for pickup options.
- Food orders may be delayed at this time. Please allow an extra 1-2 days for food to arrive (we will still call you once your order has arrived at the clinic)
- If you have traveled recently or are ill please refrain from bringing your pet into the clinic for 14 days.
- We will not be accepting cash payments at this time. Credit card payments can be taken over the phone.
- As of Monday March 23rd, 2020 our clinic hours will change. We will be open Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm and Saturday 10am – 2pm until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you for your understanding.
Only $49.99 +tax
Your Pet’s health is important and we provide many services to help them stay healthy including; Annual Wellness Exams, Vaccinations, Flea/Tick/Heartworm Prevention and much more.
CAT NEUTER AND SPAY
All Pets 5+ years of age require blood work prior to Sedation and surgery at additional cost. Contact us for details.
Cat Neuter -- $99.99 plus extras
Cat Spay -- $149.99 plus extras
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
How We Provide Care For You & Your Pets
Even when your pet is healthy, Pet Wellness Exams are vital. When treated early, there are issues that can be quickly and cheaply solved, which is why we’re committed to practicing preventative care at our Veterinary Hospital. Patient care is the core of any veterinary practice and preventive medicine allows us to ensure long term patient health. At Animal Hospital of Bowmanville we offer many services to help insure our patients health including but not limited to; Annual Wellness Exams and Testing, Vaccination, Flea/Tick/Heartworm Prevention, Prescription and Maintenance Diets.
Contact us to learn more about our services and how you can help make a difference in the lives of pets.
MEDICAL & DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES
Our facility is equipped with state of the art medical equipment such as in house Digital Radiography and a top notch Surgical Suite. Our Veterinary Hospital uses external laboratories to run all diagnostic testing including bloodwork, Urinalysis, fecal testing and much more. This ensures that our clients and their pets are getting the best and most accurate results. Our external lab has Veterinarians and Lab Technicians who specialize in running, procession and interpreting every kind of diagnostic test that may be required. We want all of our patients across the Bowmanville area to live the happy and painless life they deserve.
Schedule an appointment today.
Our Surgical Suite is equipped to handle all types of surgeries including; routine Spay and Neuter procedures, Lumpectomy, Dentistry, Feline Declaw and more. We’re committed to your pet’s health and will always do our best to treat and heal animals in pain. In some cases specialty surgeries are required, for this we have a mobile senior surgeon that performs these surgeries at our facility. This allows for our clients and their pets to remain comfortable and local even for specialty surgeries. See our services page for a more comprehensive list.
HOUSE CALL SERVICES
Animal Hospital of Bowmanville is happy to offer House Call services to our clients and patients within the Bowmanville area. Sometimes it is difficult for our clients to bring their beloved pets in to the office so we are happy to travel to them. All House Calls are booked in advance during our regular business hours. For more information contact us today.
We’ll give your pet the best possible care in a loving environment. Call us now!